One-stop brand rights protection service
As fixated digital evidence is needed during the process of rights protection, evidence of infringement is fixated in time for preventative evidence protection, and Gong Zheng Zheng Ju Bao is used for rapid notarization, so as to guarantee the notarization credibility of evidence.
1. Market pain points:
(1) Digital data may be lost easily, which increases the difficulty of showing evidence.
(2) Traditional evidence fixation method has little legal force.
(3) Low efficiency and high cost of evidence fixation.
2. Pinwei plan:
(1) Develop data preservation system through technical means, and solve technical difficulties.
(2) Establish an operation system putting judicial matters front on the basis of the resources of a community of judicial professions, and solve judicial difficulties.
3. Pinwei effect:
Compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations for evidentiary effect
Court-approved form and effect of evidence
Connection with notary authority, with data stored in its server
Immediacy, flexibility and security
Evidence can be fixated immediately any time and any where, to prevent accidental loss
Suitable for various application scenarios
Corporate data security and leakage prevention
Large scale, standardization and low cost
Relatively high quality standard for service
Very little additional legal spending
Subject of infringement
|XS21****25||深圳市***国际贸易有限公司||Judgement ***** RMB|
|XS21****29||株洲市***服装有限公司||Judgement ***** RMB|
|XS21****30||翼城县**副食店||Judgement **** RMB|
|XS21****31||莆田市荔城区***服装店||Judgement ***** RMB|
|XS21****32||丁*林||Judgement ***** RMB|
An efficient and coordinated service team composed of senior industry lawyers and legal operations specialists, with monthly internal training.
The online system is updated in real time, the case status is accurately tracked, and the progress and plan are communicated with the customer in a timely manner.
Comprehensive quality inspection
The department conducts random quality inspections, regular customer satisfaction survey feedback, and continuously optimizes service processes.